Interim Dean: Harvey L. Fiser, J.D.
Jesse D. Beeler, Ph.D.
Damon E. Campbell, Ph.D.
David H. Culpepper, Ph.D., C.P.A., C.V.A.
Blakely Fox Fender, Ph.D., Director of Economics Program and the Business Advantage Program
Harvey L. Fiser, J.D., Interim Dean of the Else School of Management
Penelope J. Prenshaw, Ph.D., Director of Bachelor of Business Administration Program
Guy Matthew McClain, Ph.D.,C.P.A., Director of Accounting Program and MACC Program
Bill M. Brister, Ph.D., Director of M.B.A. Program and Executive M.B.A. Program
Huan Qui, Ph.D.
Monika Rawal, Ph.D.
Visiting Assistant Professor
Maximillian Littlejohn, Ph.D.
Cheri Bergeron, M.Acc., C.P.A.
Gerad Hardy, M.B.A
Mission Statement, Vision Statement, and Values
Mission: Through experiential learning, professional development, and individualized attention, the Else School of Management transforms undergraduate, graduate, and executive education students into leaders who positively impact our communities.
Vision: The Else School of Management at Millsaps College will remain a recognized leader in providing transformative educational experiences.
- Promoting the academic objectives of the College through a general management perspective and advancement of professional accounting education;
- Providing a student centered, participative learning environment;
- Maintaining and expanding partnerships between the College and the regional business community;
- Creating diversity within the Else Community and developing diverse perspectives from which to evaluate problems, issues, and challenges; and
- Attracting and retaining educators who are understanding teachers, scholars and writers.
- Accounting, B.B.A.
- Business Administration, B.B.A.
- Economics, Business Economics Track, B.A.
- Economics, Business Economics Track, B.S.
- Economics, Policy Economics Track, B.A.
- Economics, Policy Economics Track, B.S.
- Economics, Quantitative Economics Track, B.A.
- Economics, Quantitative Economics Track, B.S.